Tuesday 3 April 2018

*NEW HARDWARE REVIEW* Vandy Vape Kensei RTA

Vandy Vape is back with yet another fantastic piece of kit, the Kensei 24 RTA.
The Kensei has ironed out all the minor flaws found with the original Vandy Vape RTAs. For those of you who don't know, the one of the originals - the Kylin was notoriously difficult to wick, causing slight leaking or dry hits. Well, I can safely say after 2 weeks, I have not experienced either of those problems.
The Kensei is robust and well made that features an easy to build on, 24K gold plated, two post deck, it also has bottom airflow, something I found to help accentuate clouds and flavour. As well as adjustable airflow, the Kensei also offers adjustable juice flow. I personally prefer to leave the juice flow halfway opened, to allow just enough eliquid to vape on, but everyone has different opinions!
In the box that the RTA comes in, you get a spare 'bubble glass', increasing the original 2ml up to 4ml, so you can rely on keeping it nice and topped up.
On that note, this RTA is super easy to fill, the top simply twists off, leaving two gaps for you to pop your liquid in.
If anyone knows me, you will know that i am a die hard RDA fan, and, up until now, I have had no reason to want to use an RTA..but then the Kensei came in to my life!!!
This rebuildable tank not only looks good, but it performs excellently as well. I got just enough throat hit to satisfy my nicotine craving, and big clouds. The thing is, i was running a dual coil build at 0.15 ohms and was only firing my mod at 60watts – Low but still very effective!
The only thing that may be a slight problem for you, is the frequency at which you will need to fill the 2ml tank, but Vandy Vape has already foreseen this, as they provide the 4ml extension glass in the box it came in!
I would definitely recommend this piece of kit to vapers who are wanting to move from sub ohm tanks to starting to build there own coils on an RTA, or even for RDA users that don't want to keep dripping every 10 puffs!



2 comments:

  1. Vandy vape is no doubt the best vape equipment makers I always prefer Vandy vape but now I am confused that they have launched Vandy Vape Mesh V2 RDA Replacement Wire aren't they the same as Kylin M mesh coil, I am not an expert but they look pretty same?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think You haven't seen there Vandy Vape WidowMaker RTA till now, take a look at it and let me know where can I buy this?

      Delete